New Balance Womens 850 Running Shoes
A high stability trainer with ABZORB® DTS cushioning and a medial post to accomodate the moderate to severe overpronator.
Strobel Lasted (SL-1)
- ABZORB® DTS: Provides optimal cushioning and a smooth transition on heel strike.
- ABZORB® SBS: Provides maximum shock absorption.
- ACTEVA™: Provides exceptional durability.
- N-LOCK™: Unique lacing system enhances midfoot support.
- Stabilicore: Provides additional pronation control.
- SURE LACE: Unique Wave Pattern shoe lace designed to stay tied during any activity or weather conditions.
- N-Durance™™: Provides maximum outsole durability.
- LIGHTNING DRY Lining: collar wicks moisture away to help keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- Extended Web: Stability Web® delivers midfoot support, increased stability, and mild pronation control.
- Synthetic/Mesh Upper: Synthetic Mesh: Upper Lightweight comfort and support.
- PHANTOM LINER: Seamless liner reduces abrasion and provides additional internal support.
- Dual Density Collar: Foam Provides a firmer density foam for support
- Forefoot Flex Grooves
- Blown Rubber Forefoot: Lightweight and cushioned.
- Full Length ABZORB® Strobel Board: Additional ABZORB® constructed on top of the midsole to deliver immediate cushioning and comfort.
- 350 Degree Reflectivity
- Last Type: SL-1 System
- Weight: 10.2 ounces
- Pes Planus
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Shin Splints